Hello and thank you for visiting my web site. I am here to provide you
with music for any occasion. See my "Where I'm Playing" page so that you may book your event around other playing
Here are some facts about me:
* Taught music/guitar at Lake Superior State University in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
I've been a musician for over 47 years. Started out playing the trombone in school at the age of 10. Received my first
guitar for Christmas, 1964.
* Born and raised in Flint, Michigan. Lived outside of Flint in Davison Michigan. Moved
to Sault Ste. Marie in the fall of 1967. Just in time to start my freshman year of high school.
* Self taught guitarist.
I received a book on how to play chords and a book on how to play notes when I got my first guitar for Chirstmas 1964.
Have been a professional musician for over 35 years.
* Member of the Rock 'N' Roll
Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland Ohio.
* Opened for the band America while on tour in Sault
Ste. Marie, Michigan.
* Have played in much of the midwest. Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota,
North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Kentucky.
* Have also been a
* Have played for dignitaries, mayors, state representitives, boat tour
dinners, casino's, weddings, private party's, bars, lounges, large outdoor concerts, church's, high school dances and
just about any other venue you can think of.
* I've played with only the best musicians in the neighborhood.
Names include, not in any particular order and not limited to:
Ray Mayer Sr.
Ray Mayer Jr.
Scott "Beck" McPherson
Susie Nelson (Willie's Daughter)
The String Kelly Hobo Choir
Special thanks to: My daughter Sara for following my footsteps whether it was accidental
or intentional. One thing for sure, it's in our genes. Thank you to Gary Hatch and Wayne Lawrence of Grooves Music, Sault
Ste. Marie, MI. for help and support. I can always count on you guys. Rick and Mark Farner for their inspiration on keeping
the dream alive. Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bunnell of America. Ringo and that band he was in called The Beatles.
And everyone that has followed me and the groups I've been in through out the years.
is someone that I've neglected to enter, please e-mail me and I will add your name.